Create videos in an instant
Rapidmooc is a new facility available at the University of Oxford. It makes recording instructional videos quick and simple.
Rapidmooc has been used to create successful videos for a variety of purposes including:
- mini lectures presenting academic content
- short summaries of academic papers
- pitches for elective lectures
- staff training and induction videos
- presentations of student projects
- video CVs summary
You can find out more about it by watching this video created using Rapidmooc.https://oxford.h5p.com/content/1290952094353464597/embed
Guidance on using Rapidmooc
Booking the Rapidmooc
The self-service Rapidmooc facility at the IT Learning Centre is available for booking by anyone at the University.
For general enquiries, please contact us at
Teaching & Learning Newsletter
Subscribe to our termly Teaching & Learning Newsletter