Rapidmooc is a new facility available at the University of Oxford. It makes recording instructional videos quick and simple.
Rapidmooc has been used to create successful videos for a variety of purposes including:
- mini lectures presenting academic content
- short summaries of academic papers
- pitches for elective lectures
- staff training and induction videos
- presentations of student projects
- video CVs summary
You can find out more about it by watching this video created using Rapidmooc.
Guidance on using Rapidmooc