Register for free (open to public)
This workshop will explore latest developments in technology that can be used to improve writing productivity and the skills required to make the most out of it.
- New developments in note-taking and note-management tools
- Building better workflows for reference management
- Using advances in synthetic speech to improve editing
- Using speech recognition to overcome physical barriers
- Text generation and text completion – what it can and cannot do
- Tools strategies for managing long and complex documents
- Is a distraction-free editor right for you?
AcWriMo 2022: Academic Writing Month
This workshop is being held as part of Academic Writing Month (or #AcWriMo).
Find out more about our activities this month.
Academic Writing Month was inspired by the long-running #NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month during which people try to write a novel and share their progress in public. While not everybody finishes their novel, everyone has a chance to improve.
It is less about finishing a piece of writing and more about building good habits and working towards improvement. To support this effort, we have collated some resources to help you improve your writing productivity.
The aim is to explore different strategies and tools to get more writing done with less effort and support others in doing the same.