This webinar, run by Learning Technologist Dominik Lukes, will address questions such as those below and contrast what is known and what is practiced:
- What video format should educators choose?
- How long should a video be?
- Should a video use a script?
- What is the importance of production value?
- What is the role of supporting graphics and text?
- What is the evolving language of video as a medium of communication and instruction?
- What is the importance of community and context for a successful video?
- How can the success of videos in informal learning contexts translate into formal education and training?
Interested? Register now.