Webinar: What do we know about effective educational videos?
Insights from research and practice
This webinar, run by Learning Technologist Dominik Lukes, will address questions such as those below and contrast what is known and what is practiced:
- What video format should educators choose?
- How long should a video be?
- Should a video use a script?
- What is the importance of production value?
- What is the role of supporting graphics and text?
- What is the evolving language of video as a medium of communication and instruction?
- What is the importance of community and context for a successful video?
- How can the success of videos in informal learning contexts translate into formal education and training?
Interested? Register now.