Online training and webinars
Staff guidance and advice to support flexible and inclusive teaching
We are pleased to provide details of upcoming online training and webinars in a wide range of teaching tools and approaches.
Sessions are presented by experts from across the University – including tutors, educational development advisors, students and digital education specialists – and introduce participants to the concept of flexible and inclusive teaching, as well as provide useful and practical tips and advice.
In addition, some of the webinars which took place recently were recorded and are available to view again.
Please follow the links below for more information and to book your place on a session.
- Canvas Fundamentals: An introduction to the basic features of the Canvas Virtual Learning Environment for teachers and administrators.
- Creating reading lists using ORLO for Academics and Administrators: This introductory session will cover everything you need to know to create a reading list in Oxford Reading Lists Online (ORLO).
- Panopto: First Steps: Designed for staff who have never used Panopto. Will include a broad overview of how to get set up with Panopto and begin recording talks, lectures and screencasts on your computer.
- Panopto: Next Steps: Designed for staff who are already using Panopto for simple recordings and want a deeper understanding of more of the features.
- Nexus365: Techniques for Teaching with Teams: This course is aimed at enhancing remote teaching skills and is aimed at staff who are already using Microsoft Teams for teaching, but are in need of more support.
- IT Learning Centre: What’s on: Keep up to date with all the latest course offerings from the IT Learning Centre, including e-learning available.