Do you want to improve digital skills in your department or subject area? The Digital Skills Toolkit makes it easy to get started. It’s totally free to use.
Students and staff can
• Get a personalised skills report and prioritise which skills to focus on.
• Navigate the University’s digital skills offer from a single web page.
• Engage in digital work, study and research more effectively and confidently.
Managers and leaders can
• Benchmark and monitor digital skills in their group(s).
• Collect data and participate in conversations about digital skills at management level.
• Improve confidence and produce better outputs in their group(s).
For more information, please visit our "Digital Skills Toolkit" page.